This course helps PhDs and postdocs to build authentic, helpful connections on LinkedIn so that you can successfully collaborate and job hunt even if you think LinkedIn is just for 'business types'
Are you a researcher who
- just doesn't get Linkedin?
- has a profile but it's gathering dust?
- doesn't know who to connect to and why it would help?
But you are also a researcher who is
- looking for people to help with the next career step?
- investigating research positions?
- exploring industrial career options?
You can't develop a network to help you overnight!
But simple steps with LinkedIn can help you curate a network that can provide helpful information, contacts and, yes, jobs (even academic ones).
In over 20 years of researcher development, I know your network is key to success whatever your career ambitions. I've helped hundreds of researchers just like you harness the power of LinkedIn simply and quickly.
Imagine if you could happily connect to the right people on LinkedIn with a profile that reflects the skills they are looking for. This course will upgrade your profile and show you how to find and meaningfully connect so you can discover information and opportunities to move your career forward.